We are extremely excited to re-re-open but we are taking our students safety seriously.
Same schedule as before.
Monday has changed again!! And we are adapting to this new “for the moment” normal.
We want to thank you all for your patience and continued support. We know you. Like us.. have been going through situations and challenges in every aspect of your lives and we truly feel for you ALL!
It is so good to know so many of you have stuck to your Goals and made the best out of this unprecedented time!
This is more steps towards a bit of NORMAL again. Please be patient with all the kids they will be really excited and may forget some of the protocols (their kids!). We will have signs up and clear instructions at the school. Each red square is 6.5 feet away from the next and any training pads or targets will be sanitized after every use.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
Any questions please feel free to call/text Master D 604-802-4377, or even email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies and Procedures Pertaining to COVID-19 NEW Protocols!!
- Please stay home if you are sick. We ask that if you are sick, have been sick or have been around someone who is or has been sick or who has tested positive for COVID-19 that you avoid coming to class until there has been no symptoms of ANY illness for 14 days. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell. Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients fall into this category. We will be doing a touchless temp check before Students come in any temp 37.6°C (99.6°F) or higher will be sent back.
- Class sizes will be limited to 20 Students Per Class until further notice. Social distancing protocols will be in place inside the building as we encourage students to stay 6 feet away from one another. Parents, please discuss the importance of social distancing with your child and help us enforce this policy. (Most belt levels we don’t even have 20 students so we anticipate the classes to be 5-12 students). Students can wear masks, but it will not be mandatory.
- Registration will be required to attend class. Members will not be allowed to attend without registering even if there is space in the class. You need to choose Two Classes per week and stick to those Two classes each week ! Here is our Personal Best Sign in page Student: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWZWGSRmG2PP5YYnb5HQNz5KPfiMZWHxg
This will be required for us to be able to manage our capacity and make sure we are offing a safe environment for all of our members.
- Members will be able to register for the same two in-person classes per week. This will allow all of our members to have access to at least two in-person training times with the smaller class sizes. As more members feel comfortable attending class, we will increase class availability.
- Cancellation is required if you are unable to attend a class. If you will not be attending a class you are registered for, it is your responsibility to cancel registration with enough time to allow someone else to take your place in that class. By Calling Master D at 604-802-4377.
- Monday online classes will continue. For our members who are not quite ready to attend in-person classes, we will keep these classes going. For our members who are attending in-person classes two times a week, virtual classes are available for additional training. Virtual class attendance is unlimited. Parents you can also watch the classes from this stream.
- Class times will be 40 minutes in length. This adjusted time will allow us to fully sanitize the building and any equipment between class. Parents who are picking up students are expected to be on time. Members will not be permitted to wait in the waiting area before or after class. Please wait in your vehicle till the OPEN sign turns on for you/your child to come into the building. We were having kids and Parent Lingering in the lobby, Please do not … We would LOVE to talk but we are mandated to have all leave directly after class! PARENT NEED TO BE THERE TO PICK UP YOU CHILD!!
- Only members who are attending class will be allowed in the building at this time. The waiting area will be closed to parents, siblings, any other spectator, or members waiting for the next class. We will monitor arrival and departure to ensure safety. EXCEPT FOR NEW STUDENTS ON THEIR FIRST CLASS, PARENTS CAN WATCH:)
- Please do not congregate outside of the building. While dropping off and/or waiting for your student, please be respectful of other parents and practice social distancing. I hate the fact that we cant socialize… BUT for us to stay open we need to ask this of our Parents
- All instructors and members are required to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer when entering the building and after class. We have put 4 hand sanitizing stations around the school for convenience.
ANY PARENTS IN THE SCHOOL FOR TALKS/PMT/APPOINTMENTS NEED TO WEAR A MASK . We will have some available if you don’t have one